Diode Treatment - 15 Minutes
The Diode 532 nm laser has revolutionized the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesion offering safe and effective, nontraumatic treatment. Vascular lesions that respond well are:
- Spider telangiectasias-Enlarged capillary vessels.
- Cherry angiomas-Raised, red moles filled with blood vessels.
- Rosacea-Enlarged blood vessels around the nose and cheeks causing a sunburned or embarrassed look.
Pigmented lesions responding well are:
- Lentigines-Flat brown spots on the skin (liver spots).
- Keratoses-Slightly scaly, pigmented spots.
- Freckles-Brownish spots, common on fair skinned individuals
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra-Small black keratoses seen primarily on people of Asian or African descent.
Diode laser treatments offer excellent and consistent outcomes with minimal to no discoloration, swelling or discomfort.